Honduras Trip

I traveled to Honduras on March 25 for 2 weeks. I volunteered in the Light and Life Maternity Clinic in Santa Barbara, San Luis. The Clinic is a mission outreach of Evangelistic Faith Missions, a non-denominational mission work based in Bedford, Indiana.

You can find more information about Honduras by clicking here.


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Baby Layettes

Angel and Grace gave me their Layettes at church tonight. Beside theirs and the ones from the Frys, I also have two from the Bennett grandchildren, two from the Dudehoeffer grandchildren, and one from Becca.
Here is Grace with her Layette.



Angel is a "Pink Girl" so of course her layette was pink!


Cameron has a blue layette from him and his cousin Jesse.

Navae'h brought another pink layette.



Becca broke the mold of pink from the girls, choosing instead a bright blue blanket for her baby.

At the end of Prayer Meeting, the church had a special time of prayer for me. I felt a little bit like Paul and Barnabas when the church sent them forth on their first missionary journey (Acts 13:3). I appreciate the support that I have received from the church, both monetarily and in prayer.